Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Birthday

So today is the big day, june 22. 23 years old. on account of the rather sudden death of my grandmother, i spent my birthday with my aunts, uncles, and cousins from out of town. It was a nice change, although it seemed like someone was missing, especially considering that i had spent all 22 other birthdays with my grandma. the weather in montreal is super gorgeous, so that's a plus. gotta love being born on the first day of the summer!
Here are a few links to check out:

www.level1productions.com

these guys are my ski gurus. i've been working as an intern at the company for a little while, so check out my stuff in the news and updates section.

www.libertyskis.com

a dope little ski company which i have done some work with. peep da hotness spinks, justin meilleur, and of course, the master of Liberty Canada, Julien Heon.

www.powder11.com

because eric is the best clothing company owner/cigarette representative in the world.